HYDROTHERM ENGINEERING SERVICES
Fuel Inventory Management System
Features & Benefits
Up to four alarm signals (444TA)
– That can be used for high or low liquid level sensing, interstitial monitoring, and/or other signals in one to four separate tanks.
– Lithium battery with a 10-year shelf life for long service life.
– Sounds a 90-decibel alarm at 4 feet away.
– Red alarm light will flash during use for notification to the user. Low battery light indicates when battery needs replacing.
– Petroleum and environmental resistant housing and all stainless steel pipe fitting ensure a long product life.
Product / Alarm Identification Label
– Located on top of the alarm for quick and easy identification, allowing you to correspond alarms to signals. Label has a protective covering.
– Complies with ANSI/UL 913 for Class 1, Division 1 & 2 for Groups C & D hazardous locations.
Cold Weather Resistant
– All components are safe for temperatures down to -40° F operation and up to 120° F.
Long Life Lithium Battery
– Self-powered by a Lithium battery which includes a 10-year shelf life to ensure peace of mind for the owner.
– Requires no calibration and installs easily into a 1" tank bung. May be assembled remotely or directly on top of tank.
Go to the Desktop Website